Announced: Fri, Nov 15, 2019
Passport to Christmas Rules
1. Participants will receive one (1) stamp with each $10.00 spent at participating businesses between November 12 and December 20, 2019. For example, a purchase of $34.26 would receive three (3) stamps.
2. Once the passport is full of stamps and personal information has been filled out the passport may be dropped off at the Rocky Mountain House & District Chamber of Commerce office, or other drop spots noted below, by 5:00 p.m. Friday December 20, 2019.
· Rocky Mountain House & District Chamber of Commerce
· Christenson Sports & Wellness Centre
· Canadian Tire
· The Brick
· Henry’s Western Wear
· ATB Financial
· Rocky Credit Union
· Rocky Cinemas
· Evergreen Coop (Grocery Store)
· Walking Eagle Motor Inn
· Home Hardware
· Value Drug Mart
3. A maximum of four passports may be used per purchase (this would be a maximum of $400).
4. There is no limit to the number of passports entered, however there will be only one prize awarded per person.
5. Grand Prize $1000, Second Prize $500 and Third Prize $250 plus a weekly Friday draw of $100.00 will be awarded in RMH Chamber Bucks to be spent at participating businesses, listed on www.rockychamber.org. Chamber Bucks cannot be redeemed for cash and change will not be given.